Easics is technology leader in System-on-Chip design, targeting both ASIC- and FPGA-based embedded systems. Easics supports leading customers such as NXP Semiconductors, Cochlear, Agilent / Keysight, TOMRA Sorting, Maxim Integrated, CMOSIS and ESA (European Space Agency) to meet their needs with a highly productive design methodology supported by its own EDA tools. These tools support hardware/software co-design and fully automated verification. Easics also has developed IP cores to launch own products.
To support the company growth Easics creates a new role for a business development manager.
- Execute business development and manage customers accounts to achieve the business plan revenue forecasts: build customer target list and translate it into BD funnel and closely liaise with technology department on project feasibility
- Manage, structure and execute tasks supporting business development such as website, presentations, publicity, trade fairs, identification and response to commercial requests for proposals and to calls on research projects,
- Write commercial proposals and proposals on national and international research subsidy programs
- Act as a product manager for the inhouse developed IP cores
- Give demo's and manage demonstration materials
- Create and manage strong partnerships with complementary partners such as FPGA manufacturers, IP core suppliersand EDA tool vendors;
- Actively participate in company branding to all stakeholders, customers, future employees;
- Constantly improve market intelligence by gathering and reporting information from the market
- Develop Industry knowledge, and competition monitoring.
- Support whatever needs to be done in a small company
- You hold a Master degree in engineering completed with a business study or experience,
- You have a keen interest in the future of electronics (e.g. smart systems, deep learning, healthcare, ...)
- You have a strong experience with an outstanding track-record in complex/long sales cycles and in building trusted long term partnerships
- You have an entrepreneurial flair with a hands-on and results-oriented mindset
- You are a born organizer; you combine your love to work independently with structured reporting;
- You are a good communicator and presenter, fluent in Dutch and English;
- You like to travel intensively.
What does Easics offer?
Easics offers, on top of a complete compensation package, an exciting and challenging work environment where innovation and leading edge technology and methodology are key values.
Considering the fast growth of the company, Easics also offers attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content.
Interested to join our team?
Sending your résumé to email@example.com is a step closer to your best career move ever.